Rate the On Board Plan
In order to be eligible to enter the Vegas Golden Knights ticket giveaway, you must follow these steps:
Step 1: On a scale of one being low, and five being high, tell us how important each On Board strategy is to you.
For more information on each strategy and the overall plan, visit our About On Board page.
Step 2: Complete ALL of the fields below.
Step 1: Please rate the following mobility strategies
Thank you for rating the On Board plan. To be entered to win VGK tickets, please answer a few questions about yourself, including your contact information. Good luck!
Build High Capacity Transit System
High Capacity Transit (HCT) provides faster, more frequent and convenient service for passengers on high demand routes. HCT includes Light Rail (LRT), Bus Rapid Transit (BRT), which is light rail-like service provided with buses, and Rapid Bus, which consists of a mix of transit measures. HCT also generates economic development for the region and along the corridors where it operates. On Board could build approximately 200 miles of HCT in Southern Nevada on 18 different routes over 10-20 years.
- Phase One Projects
- Charleston Boulevard (LRT or BRT)
- Cross-Valley Connector (BRT or LRT on Boulder Highway-Flamingo-Decatur]
- North 5th Street (BRT or LRT)
- 6 Rapid Bus Lines (Rancho, Craig, Nellis, Eastern, Sunset, Paradise)
- Phase Two Projects
- Sahara BRT
- Craig Road BRT
- Eastern Avenue BRT
- 6 Rapid Bus Lines (Jones/Rainbow, Tropicana/MLK, Nellis/Stephanie, North Las Vegas Blvd, South Las Vegas Blvd.)
- Long-term Project
- Resort Corridor rail-based transit (Euro Tram) between Downtown Las Vegas and McCarran Intl Airport via the Strip
Step2: Enter Your Information
All valid participants will be entered for a chance to win two Vegas Golden Knights tickets.