Get on board and share your vision for the future of transportation in Southern Nevada. What is important to you? How would you like to get around your neighborhood, your community and the valley? WE NEED YOUR INPUT to help develop our community’s future transportation plan.
We’ll use your feedback to develop a draft concept for review later this Fall that we’d like to share with you. Be sure to share your email at the end of the survey or via our contact form below so we can let you know when it’s ready.
Thank you for taking your valuable time to truly make this our community’s plan!
General transportation values
Seniors, veterans and persons with disabilities
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Promotion Details
- The Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC) is looking for input on the future of transportation in our valley through On Board, our community’s future mobility plan. In an effort to gather feedback from our community, the RTC has launched an online survey called the On Board Survey (Survey). Those who complete the Survey and provide a valid email will be entered into a promotional monthly drawing (Promotion) for a $100 VISA gift card.
- The promotion began on October 10, 2018 and will run through December 31, 2018. The RTC will randomly select a gift card winner at 5 p.m. on the last day of each month, from those entries who meet the rules and eligibility requirements below.
- Winners who do not respond within 24 hours of notification, or are unable to claim their prize, will forfeit their prize to another randomly selected winner.
- The Survey must be completed and a valid email provided for a chance to win a $100 visa gift card.
- The monthly random drawing of winners constitutes a game of chance. The odds of winning depend upon the number of participants each month.
- Rules of Entry & Eligibility Requirements
- Entrants must fully complete the Survey and provide a valid email. Winners will be notified via email, email@example.com.
- Each Entrant may only submit one Survey.
- Each email address will only be entered into the drawing once, and the email address will remain in the monthly drawing unless chosen as a winner or until the Promotion is complete.
- Entrants must reside in the State of Nevada.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- Employees, officers, and directors of the RTC and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse and their respective spouses) are not eligible.
- One $100 VISA gift card will be given away each month – October, November and December 2018. During the Promotion, a total of three gift cards will be given away for a total value of $300.
- Prizes are non-transferrable.
- Prizes will be available for pickup at the RTC Administration Building, 600 S. Grand Central Parkway, Las Vegas, NV; or by mail via U.S. postal service.
- Privacy and Data Use
- Data collected through the Survey will be used to help develop future transportation plans for Southern Nevada.
- Contact information may be used to notify individuals about future community events, survey opportunities or other transportation-related initiatives through the RTC.
- Limitation of Liability
- The RTC and its respective members, officers, directors, managers, employees, agents, successors and assigns assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any lost, late, stolen, undelivered prizes or entries; (b) any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of the usage of a prize by any winner; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, or interruption of equipment, systems, or networks utilized as a part of this Promotion; (d) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or other property which may directly or indirectly relate to any attempt to participate in the Promotion; or (e) any other loss or damage arising out of participating in this Promotion.
- All participants, as a condition of participating in this Promotion, agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify the RTC and its respective members, officers, directors, managers, employees, agents, successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, demands, damages, losses (including, without limitation, loss of revenues), lawsuits, other proceedings, causes of action, liabilities, other costs and expenses caused in whole or in part by, relates to or arises directly or indirectly out of or is incident to (1) participation in the Promotion, (2) the receipt, ownership, or use of the prize, or (3) any error in these terms and conditions.
- Governing Law and Venue
- All issues and claims regarding the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Nevada, excluding its conflict of laws principles. Any dispute arising under or in connection with this Promotion shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Eighth Judicial District Court, located in Clark County, Nevada.
- Other Rules
- Any use of copyrighted materials for which permission has not been explicitly granted constitutes immediate disqualification.
- Prizes can and may be revoked at any time at RTC’s discretion.
- There are no prize substitutes.
- All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees that may be incurred from receiving a prize from this Promotion.
- The Promotion is void where prohibited by law.
- The RTC reserves the right at any time, at its sole discretion, and for any reason to (1) alter any Promotion rules and (2) cancel, suspend, or modify the Promotion in whole or in part.
- By submitting a Survey as a part of this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Promotion rules and terms and conditions.
- For any questions regarding the Promotion or the Survey, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.